Rules and Regulations
- Swimmers mush show respect to coaches and others in their class.
- Swimmers are not to get to the pool more then 10 minutes before their lesson unless they have a sibling swimming in an earlier class.
- Swimmers are not to be left unattended and have to be picked up within 10 minutes of the lesson finishing unless they have a sibling swimming in a later class.
- All swimmers are to follow the pool rules as below.
- The Parents will be liable to pay for any damage to the facility being used that is caused by themselves, their children or guardians for their children.
- We reserve the right to cancel any lesson at any time.
- If we cancel or stop the lesson due to weather or other circumstances a credit will be issued if we haven't completed 50% of the lesson after then will be discretionary only. Please ask before the lesson starts if you have any concerns.
- Any swimmers/parents/guardians breaking the rules can be expelled from the swim school or class without a refund!!