Rules and Regulations
- Swimmers mush show respect to coaches and others in their class.
- Swimmers are not to get to the pool more then 10 minutes before their lesson unless they have a sibling swimming in an earlier class.
- Swimmers are not to be left unattended and need to be picked up within 10 minutes of the lesson finishing unless they have a sibling swimming in a later class.
- All swimmers are to follow the pool rules as below.
- Any swimmers/parents/guardians breaking the rules can be expelled from the swim school without a refund.
- The Parents will be liable to pay for any damage to the facility being used that is caused by themselves, their children or guardians for their children.